• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Family?

Scoot

Rick,

What's the deal with the "Fishing MN family" tag people have recently acquired? I kind of like it, but I was just curious about it. Is it a permanent change? I'd guess it has to do with recent happenings to regulars on this board and maybe the time of year it is (and was one year ago this week). Just curious.
Scoot

scoot! i can't and won't answer for rick, but my feelings are; first many of us have shared ideas and thoughts here for quite while now. although many of us have never met, we still think of each other as friends .we have shared personal feelings, thoughts, and experiences. yes i think the attack on the U.S. a year ago has brought all of us a little closer to each other. i welcome the chance to call the people here family and friends. del

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi Scoot,
9-11 has been on my mind so I made the change. It's just a way of saying welcome to the FishngMN family. So many great folks here.

Our way of saying we appreciate all of the regulars who exchange information and allow us all to become connected through our mutuaol love of fishng and the outdoors

In addition there has been some confusion with respect to forum guide pros and advanced angler designations.

I also wanted the moderators to be designated as FishingMN Field Staff. They've been so great on the board and helped so many folks. They are so much more than just Forum Guides.

You will also see more members moved up to Pro Staff in the next few weeks. These people have taken on even more in the way of helping everyone connect with our FishingMN community. They promote our outdoor pursuits in a mature, responsible, FUN manner.

The Pro Staff have gone well beyond just being a part of the FishingMN Family, they are ambassadors for it.

I'm hoping to have more meaningful changes, improving the way we can interact with each other here at Fishing Minnesota in the next few months as well.

This may be going over the top a bit, but, I love this country, Minnesota, and the outdoor pursuits we all love. I'll never take it for granted. I hope you all feel the same way.

Say a little prayer for the victims of 9-11 and for those who are defending our freedoms today. We owe them a lot.

Hey, I am Italian by origin, so Family is really something I am proud of.
Just one question, is it the Gambino Family we belong or the Gotti ?

I would really like to stay away from the Chicago group.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif