• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello all. Just signed up, been lurking for a little bit. Retiring from the Navy at the end of the month, and looking for a new career. Im stationed in Jax Fla right now, but cant take the heat and humidity anymore. I lived in Lakeville back in 78. Cant wait to get back up north.

Howdy to the both of you!!! Glad to have you on board!!!

Dan97 here and I have to tell you, you found the best sight on the web. The folks here are top shelf all the way. The info, tips tricks and the like, are second to none!!

Great to have you with us......Dan

------------------
[email protected]

I have been a member of the "Florida Sportsman" fishing forum for about a year. Met some great people on it, fished with a bunch of them. I hope to do the same with this one.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

WalleyeSlayer,
join in on the I.C.E. Series, you'll meet and get to fish with a bunch of fun anglers on the ice this winter.

You'll also get the chance to learn some of the great lakes MN has to offer.

If you can't join, maybe volunteer to help out. The volunteers get some fishing in as well. Looking forward to meeting you.

GoodFishin : )
Rick

Cant wait to get back up north, and meet some new fishin bud's. I also have an idea for a tourney, but will wait till I am up there to try and get it together. We had one here in Fla, saltwater fishin, it was a blast, and very inexpensive.

------------------