• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Am I crazy?

Sand Burr

In "light" of the 9,000 candle parties my wife has been to in the last two weeks I have come up with the million dollar idea!
"Camo Parties" all the camo accesories right to your door step! Every guy would love to book one of these. WE could play the silly tuppaware games with beer. Just think about it you could come home and tell your wife "It was the cheapest thing in the book and I had to buy something"

What do you think? Who wants to book a party! (maybe I am just venting?)

------------------
"Hey Nice Rack"
www.bucketrack.com

I AM IN!!!! Yowza - this is a multi-ba-zillion $$$$$ idea.

Can I have an exclusive franchise on the
territory covered by the 507 area code?

That ought to keep me gainfully employed and
in toys for the next 2-300 years.... smile.gif

UG

You bet 507 is yours! You are the teritorial manager! See look at that a promotion and you hav'nt even did a demo. yet! AVON EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

------------------
"Hey Nice Rack"
www.bucketrack.com

Cory,
You will have to share that 320 area code with myself until we are in full swing and I am just managing the operation. But you do bring up a good point on fee's.......H'mmmmmmmmm.....Since I am the originator of this..........Hmmmmmm......I think a case of good quality beer gets you a franchise! For you Cory how bout a good night at CJ's and I'll make you a 320 territory manager also! Yes, there will be discounts for all! You've got to be able to go home and say "Honey, the guy that was doing the demonstration gave us his personal discount so I could'nt pass it up!"

------------------
"Hey Nice Rack"
www.bucketrack.com

C'mon Guys lets fill the rest of the area codes! The women are starting to catch on!!!! We'll be selling watches so we get home on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Hey Nice Rack"
www.bucketrack.com

Ah.............952...................I don't remember that area code. I am having a brain lapse........(Quckly guys!)

(ps. fishing hunting whatever we've got to stick together!)

------------------
"Hey Nice Rack"
www.bucketrack.com

I'll take the 763 area code. Why can't I ever think of these things? I guess it must from thinking of just going hunting and fishing! I don't want weekends though , have to keep those open to go hunting and fishing with my buds.

I'm back!!!! Upper red was a blast but the bears did not co-operate with us. Wow this thing is going to be big! All venture's previously posted have been granted including the shared terrritory with ladylikestofish and dan97. Yes cory I will accept that first round at the franchise meeting. finijunkie Texas is yours!

While discussing yet another venture with my wife she told me a snappy name and slogon is what we need to work on next! So lets here'em

------------------
"Hey Nice Rack"
www.bucketrack.com

Hey Dan,
I realized quite a while ago (from your other posts) that you live close by...
You & I will have to get together once this gets going & work out our strategy... and YOU might have to help out with some of the parties!
Maybe we could double-team the parties: you mix the drinks while I do the presentation (better drinks, better sales!).