• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

muzzle loader use/

i won a t/c omega 50 cal muzzle loader at a banquet & was in need of some info on it. what can i use it for? the only thing my sons & i hunt for is pheasant & going to try turkey this spring, i don't deer hunt. could it be used for coyote?

i heard this is a good gun & wondering if i should sell/trade or if i should keep.

thanks

It's a good gun but without being able to change barrels I don't know how good it would be for shooting turkeys with it. Coyote's would take some serious skill but I'm sure you could use it on them but the exit hole might be a softball size.

If you talk to the group that put on the raffle and ask them who they bought the guns through sometimes if you go through that guy you can get better deals cause he knows the gun is in top condition. Dad got a 30-06 at a raffle has 4 already tradded it for a 300 cost him 50 bucks more worht a shot

I agree, great gun, but ditch it and get something that you will use. Too bad you don't ML hunt. I agree with Code Man, if you can find out where the gun was purchased, you might get a better deal on trade in and the purchase of something else.