• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I saw the first of the year

Dave S

On the trailer heading to bike week in Daytona?

I was suppose to go but unemployment killed that plan. Hope the guy that was riding watches for potholes and lives near a highway, he could not drive side streets around here.

Motorcycle on the road that is. 20 degrees out today and there was someone out on their bike today. Saw another on a trailer heading down 169.

Counting the days. grin

Was this a Blue bike with plastic saddle bags? He past me on 169 when I was coming back from Mill lacs this Sunday. I'm what the heck, hey it is pretty nice out! cool

The bike that followed me out of town was a Kawasaki. I'm guessing a 500 Ninja. The blue one on the trailer was a Yamaha R1.

Both of these were 2 hours south of Mille Lacs.

The sand and salt are what's really holding me back too. Nothing a good rain won't fix.

Well, I just couldn't wait any longer. I took the bike out and put on 20 miles this afternoon, including the stretch of 169 between the 2 exits to Le Sueur. It actually wasn't that bad out. grin

I have been contemplating it but then all I have to do is look at the side of mama's White Envoy that we washed the other day. Still too many spots where the snow melt is crossing the roads. Lots of dirt and salt mixed in with that water. Take care and N Joy the Ride././Jimbo

Second sighting, green crotch rocket between St,Francis and Anoka on hwy 47 Sat. I've been stairing at the Enduro a few times now but still haven't put the sled away yet! crazy

Well, I did it again. Most of the roads I was on were dry with little to no sand. Managed to get 60 miles in today.

We did have a nice rain yesterday in this area and I think that helped wash some of the winter residue onto the shoulder.

Well, I did it again. Most of the roads I was on were dry with little to no sand. Managed to get 60 miles in today.

We did have a nice rain yesterday in this area and I think that helped wash some of the winter residue onto the shoulder.

Oh yes don't forget to watch out for the sand at intersections! I love it when you put your foot down at a stop light and almost slid out because of the sand! cry