• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dunk contest......

gr8icefishinmind

How disappointing was the dunk contest tonight!?!? It was terrible! What happened to the big names getting into the contest? It is really too bad that lebron and other big names that get paid MILLIONS of dollars don't get in it and put on a good show for the fans that support them!! I haven't seen a good dunk contest that would bring me chills since Vince Carter in what like 2000!! I still get chills seeing the dunks he did.......i just think it is a disgrace that the big names don't get into it!! Sorry i just had to vent on a BORING dunk contest tonight!!

I flipped the contest on a couple times only to change the channel right away. The dunks I did see have all been done before. I had it on when they announced the winner and right before they did Barkley said, "maybe no one will win." That pretty much summed up the dunk contest.