• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lucia is safe

scsavre

You guys are seeing what i am now. There is no fire you are right. What is this the NBA? Throw the towel and get a number 1 pick? Sorry doesnt work that way.

I hear you on the Fletcher comment, a cop out for trading up, just to get what everyone thought was a second round player. Its not Dons job to develop NHL players, and at this point i think he is getting pretty fed up about it. I think these GM's talk to Don more than we think. Not sure if he likes having these guys breathing down his neck. On the flip side he needs to be making all his players better. These guys have gotten worse. Patrick White, how good was he in High-school? Put him in a time machine and send him to North Dakota, we might be looking at an all-american. Or maybe he is just a dud.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One last thing, we have out shot our opponents 12 of the last 14 games. Our record is 7-6-1, Obviously not having any goal scorers or a PP is killing us too. [/quote

80% of those shots coming from the top of the circle or blue line area...even on odd man breaks. Gophers just have not (for a few years now) taken the puck to the net. IMO, that's a coaching flaw that can, but hasn't, been corrected.

Good points Zep.

GOphs and CC this weekend. Siouz and UMD. This will be some good games.

I am done giving the gophs chances. They dont deserve to make the post season, which at this point i think they have to win the frozen 5 to get to it.

Either way should be some good hockey. I am going to be watching the gophs very closely. I am going to find out what is wrong. Is it all Lucia?