• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lund Boat Cover

MNUser

I have a 2001 Lund Explorer 1675 and I would really like a cover. Does anybody have one that is for that boat they are selling?

Or does anybody know where I can order one at a decent price? I checked out a couple dealers and the price was high.

Thanks!

------------------
Take a kid fishing today!

I made one for my old sea king. I got a piece of .060 rubber roofing material, made a couple of boughs for it laid it over the boat folded it under and put some brass grommets through both layers of rubber and strung a small rope all the way around it you can pull it tight and use a couple of bungie cord to hold it down the only drawback is that it will be kind of heavy, but have towed my boat down the road behind my car at 60mph and it never moved I made mine almost 10 years ago and is in good shape

I've got two covers for Lund 1775 Pro-V's (maybe I buy boats too often...) that I don't need and they're just gathering dust in my garage. Best offer takes either one or both...

Call me at 612-201-4453. North Metro

if you want to make a rubber cover check with a roofing contractor he may have a scrap piece left over from a job and let it go for a reasonable price, mine was free they don't often use a small pieces.