• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any madden fans?

james_walleye

I used to be a huge madden junkie. Played online all the time going back about 4 years ago but really havent played at all since that point. I played '10 last weekend on the PS3 and man was it awesome. I have that itch to play now! Any other madden fans out there?

Not a junkie, but do enjoy the Madden franchise. I picked up the '10 version for XBOX not long after it was released and I thought it was done pretty well. They slowed down the game play to make it more realistic and although I hadn't played any sort of Madden game for a while it was definitely noticed. The speed of the player movement on the field had become a little ridiculous in previous releases.

I picked it up right away when I got my PS3 Slim a few months ago. Its solid. I like that they slowed it down, but I kind of got bored with it to be honest. I played it a bunch on the PS2 and was expecting it to blow me away on the new console and that didn't happen I guess.

Haven't touched it since CODMW2 came out!! smile Need for Speed Shift is pretty fun too!

Not a junkie, but do enjoy the Madden franchise. I picked up the '10 version for XBOX not long after it was released and I thought it was done pretty well. They slowed down the game play to make it more realistic and although I hadn't played any sort of Madden game for a while it was definitely noticed. The speed of the player movement on the field had become a little ridiculous in previous releases.

Yeah the last year i really played madden alot was the year when you could line up Vick, McNabb, or Culpepper up in 5 reciever sets and their speed when running the ball made it almost impossible to stop the offense. It wasnt real football. That was the thing with the '10 version when i played it is that you actually have to play realistic football. Thats what i enjoyed.