• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild @ Target Field?

zamboni

So I am watching Sunday Night Football, and they are advertising for next weeks "Bridgestone Classic" at Fenway. They have been playing an outdoor NHL game the past few seasons, anyone think the Wild will ever host one at Target Field? Be interesting to say the least, not to mention a ton of fun to go to

As long as the Wild aren't a big market team, it will be very difficult for them to get a game like that. Until then, it will be teams like the Penguins, Redwings, and Capitals. Maybe when we trade Brodziak for Ovechkin wink

When we do have an outdoor game here, I'll be there no matter what.

I would love to see it happen and was thinking the same thing. It seems like just being the "state of hockey" that the Wild are deserving of an outdoor game. Either at Target Field of TCF Bank stadium or at a new Vikings Stadium!?!? grin

Anyways the Wild hopefully will play in one and I'd love to see a game against Chicago, Detroit, or Vancouver! The first two teams would have good TV ratings and Vancouver is a good rivalry within the division!

I would love to see it happen and was thinking the same thing. It seems like just being the "state of hockey" that the Wild are deserving of an outdoor game. Either at Target Field of TCF Bank stadium or at a new Vikings Stadium!?!? grin

How are the Wild gonna play on ice at an outdoor Viking stadium in Los Angelos???

J/K it would be awesome to see the Wild outside. I think it will happen, we have some of the most stable weather . We have a serious number of sellouts, Hockey day in the state of Hockey. How about a high school day in the morning, Gopher/Sioux or Huskies or Bulldogs in the afternoon and cap it off with the Wild and the Canucks or Wings or even the Blackhawks that night. How's that for "Big Market?"