• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quality Enlargements

Recon

There are so many places to get enlargements. Just looking for some advice. Would like to give some digital enlargements (larger than 8x10) to the grand kids for x-mas. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thank You!!!

Since I no longer have access to a darkroom or print lab. I get all of my digital and analog images printed by either:

Linhoff Photo and Digital Imaging

or

DigiGraphics

Both do great work, Linhoff might be a better option for 8x10's

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Thanks Recon that helps narrow things down. The lab I use for all my professional work is White House Custom Color, they are located in St. Paul. WHCC if you are doing a search. The prices are good and the service is top notch. Beautiful print quality as well. I typically order by noon and prints are on my doorstep the next day.

I use another firm out of NJ for poster sized prints, ELCO Labs. These are for 20x30 or larger. For the sizes you are talking about I would take a look at WHCC.

You could also look at National Camera here in Minneapolis. Ritz photo does an OK job and many Walmart's and Sam's Club do very credible work as well with very good pricing.

Hope that helps.

Another vote for WHCC here. Fast free shipping is just the icing on the cake, not to mention the free tootsie pop they add!

I've used Bayphoto and they do a terrific job also. They hand color correct (as opposed to lab correct) for a small fee. I've had some large canvas wraps done by them and they are top notch.