• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

roll call for GTG

Gordie

Hi guys, I will be up there trying to catch a few crappies, hope to stop by and see you guys and tell some tall tales. Be interesting to see how much spearing has changed since I did with my dad and grandpa many, many years ago. I have a Frabill Trekker and hopefully can take out the 4-wheeler, green sportsman 400.

Hi guys, I will be up there trying to catch a few crappies, hope to stop by and see you guys and tell some tall tales. Be interesting to see how much spearing has changed since I did with my dad and grandpa many, many years ago. I have a Frabill Trekker and hopefully can take out the 4-wheeler, green sportsman 400.

Heck ya stop by for some food around noon!!

Definitely bring the tall tales we won't have enough of those floating around!!!! grin

really wanted to join you guys this year. I haven’t been in a spear house in 20 yrs. Stupid me made other plans without checking what else was going on.

Have fun, and maybe I’ll be able to join in on the next one.

really wanted to join you guys this year. I haven’t been in a spear house in 20 yrs. Stupid me made other plans without checking what else was going on.

Have fun, and maybe I’ll be able to join in on the next one.

We will have one in either Jan or Feb, depending on what we figure out over some food at noon tomm!

RRR you know what my toyota looks like and I'll be in the canvas craft portable with red sides

Dtro next you gotta make the next one its a blast and I got all the stuff you would need even your own spear hole and its is kinda like fishing cats you know the anticapation then the clicker goes off wink well its the same with spearing accept that you look down and bam there a monster pike staring at your decoy