• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC tonight...

Dark Cloud

I know there are some fight fans n here, just a reminder free on Spike tonight, the final of "ultimate fighter". Plus a bunch of possible other good fights includeing Kimbo Slice...

The fight im really interesed in is Matt Hammel vs Jon Jones. I went to the same HS as Jon(a bunch of years apart) and I used to work with his mom. He's 8-0 and exciting to watch, lots of tools for only 22 years old...

That could be a good one. Who ever lined up that fight knew what they were doing.

I actually enjoyed listening to Kimbo this season. He seems like a very cool average dude, not the street thug most would have thought. Thats why you dont judge a book by it's cover...

That Jones guy is gonna go places! Steve Mazagatti shouldn't ref childrens wrestling! That fight should of been stopped alot sooner than that! If it wasn't for the illegal elbow Mr. Hamil would be hamburgered more than he already was!

Houston definatly seemed scared of Kimbo. That first round was horrible. Kimbo did look real good in the second though. He's working and traings for sure.

That stinks for Jones getting the DQ loss. He was dominating the fight. The ref should have stopped it after the first elbo and taken away a point. His post fight interview was humble and positive. He's going places and can compete with anyone in that weight class...

Houston was scared of Kimbo, not the Houston I've watched before that goes after it and throws to kill. Big "Sammich" will do alright in the heavyweight division for awhile possibly, considering most of the good ones are injured or sick

it was a horrible fight, I thought Houston would take it to him too but all he did was a few leg kicks, not gonna win fights with those. Hamill was messed up, Jones will be someone to watch. I was hoping big country but head would lose, I dont want to watch that big fat guy lay on people and call that fighting.