• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gateway North at Ice Fishing Show & Winter Sports Show

We will be at the River Center in St Paul for the ice fishing show booth #315. Be sure to stop by and see what we have to offer. We offer trips for every season, hunting or fishing. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Hey superbee do you ever make it to the Fargo Sportsman's Show? I've talked to a couple resorts there in the last two years who were from around your neck of the woods.

I've been laker fishing right next to your area for a few years now and would like to get a chance to talk to you about the area and the lakes you fish... Possibly set up a hard water laker trip!

We have some excellent crappies and some good walleye fishing also. The lakers are accessable as well making an excellent combo trip from our main base. On our remote outpost cabin trips, it is lakers with walleyes available in some of the smaller lakes. Call or email and I can give you all the details.