• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

In Fisherman, Ice fishing guide on FSN.

Eric Wettschreck

Don't forget the Zip lure! That has kind of faded off though.

I almost forgot about that little gem, the way he talked about that thing you would have thought it was the next best thing in the fishing industry since the hook laugh

When I see those guys taking an airboat over ice to get to spots, and using duct tape on a musky rod as a macgyver tip up and floating a johnsonville on a seat cushion to the boat behind them, I know I'd have fun fishing with them.

W&W is starting to wear on me too. At first I thought there is no way I'd be able to handle being in the same boat as that guy, but it's actually kind of funny watching the show. Never seen the floating hot dog one. Seems like a B.S.er if you ever ran into him at a bar.

The show I liked on FSN was Keyes Outdoors, but havent seen it on recently though. I like Midwest Outdoors because they fish a lot up at Voyagers and I have a cabin up there. But I can definetly see how that show gets old. Never was big on In-Fisherman.

When I see those guys taking an airboat over ice to get to spots, and using duct tape on a musky rod as a macgyver tip up and floating a johnsonville on a seat cushion to the boat behind them, I know I'd have fun fishing with them.

Spot on!!!

His show is a riot and it's DVR'd every Saturday morning if I'm not there watching it I'll watch it when I get back. His enthusiasm is awesome and anyone that puts a fishing show together every week of the year is awesome in my books. While Foss is eye jabbing Christy Brinkley and Chuck Norris on the total fitness gym, I'm watching somebody fish and have fun doing it!!!!!!

Oh yeah and Tex Maina is the man.