• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowtech Admiral

mudslinger64

i am going to buy a new bow soon and was wondering who sells bowtech in the northern part of mn.i have been doing some research and this is one bow i really want to try out.i looked online at GM and i didn't see any so i am hoping that there is a pro shop around here that carrys them.anyone here that owns one?what are your thoughts on this bow?i plan on shooting a few different brands to see what fits me the best.

I cant help you out as far as a dealer. But I have shot the bow when my cousin bought it and it is amazing. I have never shot a bow that has that little hand shock, it feels like you didnt even let go of the string. Its also very quiet and pretty smooth on the draw and has about average speed. Definitely shoot a couple other bow to campare and who knows you might find one that fits you even better.

yes they look like an awesome bow,i checked out some online videos and was pretty impressed at what was said about them,so i have to at least go shoot one somewhere before i make up my mind.this year it is the Admiral FLX i don't know what the msrp is though.i did a dealer search and there is supposed to be 1 in saginaw and 1 in superior.maybe i will get lucky and find a 2009 at a good price.

Gregs archery Aitkin

The Tradin Post Gordon WI

Bow-Fly Ashland WI

Log Cabin Danbury WI

have you had any dealings with any of these shops?i don't care if i have to drive some if they have good customer service,i hate when you go somewhere and you get rushed.if i am spending a good chunk of change i want to get the best bow i can for it.