• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Porta-Jon Payment Confirmations

Guys, here is a list of whose paid for your's and mine information.

Tom H - $10
Mark W - $10
Cory - $10
Paul - $10
Grabs - $10
Groloe - $10
Ethan - $5 (hosting one event)
Chris - $10
Josh B - $10
Josh R - $10
Chuck - 0 (hosting & not staying on Bemidji)
Aaron - 0 (host's part. & nso Bemidji)
Bob O - $10
Abby - $10
Team DUTCHBOY - $20
Doug G. - 0 (not staying at either event)
Ron T. - 0 (not staying at either event)
Ron B - 0 (not staying at either event)
Steve H - 0 (not staying at either event)
Lance - $10
Lance's Partner - $10

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 06-18-2003).]

Grabs,
I just saved some money. I found another (unadvertised) porta-jon company and I rented one for a week, including delivery, for $55.

I cancelled the other reservation where they wanted double that price.

Aaron is excluded from the fees as he has reservations as a guest in my humble abode. smile.gif

I don't know what the bill is for Ethan's rental...hope this doesn't screw everything up!! Well, at least everyone might get a refund instead of a bill???

[This message has been edited by CD (edited 06-05-2003).]

Chuck, nice work! Now, lets see what Ethan comes up with for a price in his area?

If Aaron is excluded from W. Battle, then is Chris excluded from Bemidji? I will let Ethan make that call.

After I get the final numbers I will let you both know how much money you can expect from the account for the events. I will send those checks off as soon as I have them finalized, or maybe just at the Bemidji event.

Thats the plan,..they will get all the money we have, maybe not exactly half, but based upon who paid and who is staying at each place. The will recieve $5 from each person staying at thier place.

I reserved a porta-john Thursday through Sunday for $45. I got a trailer unit (saves me a few bucks to pick it up) - I also figured since it will be on wheels we can have some fun rolling certain unlucky souls down the hill!!!

If anyone is coming before Thurs - let me know and we will work something out, otherwise if a few of you plan on coming Wed, I'm sure I can get it a day earlier.

When I get some time later this weekend - I will post all info and directions to my place on another thread.

Thanks

------------------
Clueless - -

Lance, I recieved your checks today. Does your partner plan to stay at Bemidji and W. Battle? If so can you have him send me the $10 as soon as possible?

Ethan and CD,

Ethan I will give you a check for $75 at your place this weekend

CD I will also write you a check now for $80

The reason for the difference is Ethan is staying at CDs but CD is not staying at Ethan's.

Ethan, as mentioned before I will let you give the money back to Chris and Abbey from what I give you.

This amount should easily cover the porta-jon cost from what both of you have told me and then a little extra for hosting and utility costs will all of our batteries charging at your place.

See you all up there