• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Put the boat away yet?

I thought about putting mine away the other day, but decided to give it one more try this weekend. Went out on a launch on Mille Lacs on the 4th and came home feeling a little bit punky. Ran a fever again for a couple of days, must not have been quite over the recent surgery. Maybe it was the punch I had at Char's. grin I came close to losing my special fishing buddy that weekend. His gall bladder also went, but his was full of gangrene. He is finally doing a lot better and made me realize how fragile life can be. So I want to say how special all my FM friends are to me. We take things for granted and forget to tell people how much they mean to you. So to all my FM friends....I love you guys and you have really made my life richer in so many ways.

Was thinking the same thing myself. May have a nice day yet this weekend after all the misty junk we've been having here the last few days.It's supposed to quit tonight (finally) but all the snow we got on Wednesday melted (yay!!!)

BTW--the punch was supposed to kill the germs..

party0012.gif

Heading out to chase muskies tonight. Its almost tropical!! My wife is smart though, she won't let me fish alone at night this time of the year, no fish is worth dying for. That said, I found a sucker, I mean friend, who wants to go too!!

In the AM we're going to do some sky-carping so I'm excited for a fun weekend. I'm hoping we'll have at least 3 more weeks of tollerable fishing weather.