• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks!!

I just wanted to say thanks to Cory, Tracy, Paul, the neighbors and the staff at CJ's for putting up with us this weekend. The tournament was a great time and a lot of fun. The fishing was excellent considering the time of year. I was very impressed with the lake as well as the quality of fish in it. Thanks again to the Frantzick's for accomidating all of us as well as the nice neighbors who let us park in their yard. Oh, and good idea on the Porta-potty! Thanks again.ScottS

I would like to thank you too, Cory and Tracy and everyone who put up with us over the weekend! We couldn't ask for any better hospitality, food and accomodations.
It was great fun, and Rush Lake taught my partner and I a lot about how things just don't go as planned for us.

Thanks Cory,Tracy,Paul and the neigboors that let us use their yard and dock,and even to the neighbors that had an unexpected guest at the door sat nite!Hope we weren't too much to take.

Again thanks goes out to everyone! We had some very eventful evenings and so did the neighbors! Tracy I hope you don't find to many things broken around the house and no unexpected messes!

Fishing was great as long as you liked to cast all day long, but none the less we did find a nice limit of gills!

Clueless nice job on the big ones! These guys have really proven to be worthy competitors! Just goes to show ya you don't need a 30K boat to catch a lot of big fish!

Cory and Tracy,...and Paul, you all went out of your way to make us all feel www.athomeonthelake.com

Thanks!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-12-2002).]

I too would like to extend thanks to Cory and Tracy for all they did for everyone this past weekend. It was a blast. Sorry we pulled out at noon on Sunday, but BFJ needed to get back to Grand Rapids. Hope Team Clueless didn't lose too much blood....nice fish guys.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Big Pine.

Opie

I wanted to thank Paul and Tracy also. By the way Tracy - we are going to hold you to that fish house offer for this winter. Chris and I will be fishing - and Aby... well I'm sure she will be more than willing to hit the bar with ya!

Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful weekend.

By the way - Chris and I are still alive and kickin - only needed an extra gallon of blood between the two of us. lol Now if someone could teach me how to hold on to a fish that would be great - team WHORE - you never demonstrated on your 52", you must have felt bad and decided to release it so you didn't show us up too bad. I appreciate that.

Chris may be coming up to fish big Pine - so if anyone needs a partner - Aby will more than likely tag along - and yes, she knows how to fish, I have a picture of her holding a 31" pike she caught on Friday - (by the way, she out-fished me that day)

Take care and see ya'll on Big Pine!

Clueless - -

OK!! I want to say a big THANKS to everybody! WE had an absolutely wonderful time! Almost, all of you are welcome at our house at anytime!

I want to say Thanks for everbody being understanding of the construction mess we have going on at our place!

Tracy had a fantastic time being able to put faces with all of the stories she has heard from past events! Her only dissapoint was that the cuddlers (AKA Evenflow and Andy with two O's) were not there!

ScottS, Thankyou for the quick boxing tips! Thankfully I did not need them! (I think it would have been a two hit fight! Me getting hit, and me hitting the ground!)

Looking forward to seeing everybody at the next event! (Just please.....I don't want to hear..."Brother, work with me here!")

On a side note......My nieghbors are finally talking to me again!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com