• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nice Home Opener Win

Bob Schroden

What a game last night! I agree that the wild are still very green with the new system. The 2nd period was just painful to watch. Going into the 3rd I think the turning point was "Big John" pounding Parros in the face a few times (man is that guy ugly). Tempo picked up and we finally started connecting passes, created scoring chances etc. Getzlaf ran his mouth quite a bit after the overtime winner so I'm looking for him to get sized up in the next game against the ducks. Hoorah!

I tuned in right after the Twins game, just in time to see the second period of what was easily the worst hockey I seen played by the Wild. Of course, as usual, when I headed back home assuming they were done for they pull out a win! It's great they won and all, but it would be nice to have some consistency.

The best news to come out of the NHL..Vancouver is 0-3!

We are probably going to have a rough start to the season while we work out the kinks in the new "system" and get adjusted to the new coaches style.

We will probably get things figured out in time to sneak into the playoffs and then get schooled by Detroit in the first round.