• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How about Vick

echotrail

when i saw Vick was close to signing.....

i said please not in the Norse.....

the packers could never contain him.

i could see Vick in purple.

Shannah would be a good choice of coach any where.

Believe he was let go inappropriately.

I'm with analyzer. Anderson was just part of the problem. It's been awhile so I hope my memory serves but what about: Moss's dropped TD

Cunnigham's fumbles

Rudd's dropped INT

MIN Def not stopping ATL with 2:00 left in regulation and allowing them to tie the game, with a TD no less.

It was bad execution by many. I guess the Falcons aren't who Denny thought they were.

not too mention Denny's decision to take a knee with 30 seconds left at their own 30 yard line. The most explosive offense in the history of the NFL at the time, and they take a knee. I doubt kurtwarners rams would've done the same with holt bruce and faulk. 30 seconds is an eternity, you only need 4, 10 yd completions, and they only take 6 seconds per throw. Hell, throw a hail mary or 3 to moss.

You can't play for OT knowing full well your defense is too banged up to stop a soccer team from scoring.

BTW, they would've gotten run over in the SB by Denver, all of MN's linebackers were in rough shape. It would've been fun to see a 49-45 superbowl though.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is reportedly working out for the New England Patriots Friday, July 31, according to sources.

Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is reportedly working out for the New England Patriots Friday, July 31, according to sources.

Well, in case Brady goes down again, might as well. They said on ESPN tonight that the UFL or whatever its called is set to offer Vick twice what any NFL team is going to offer. They said his bankruptcy judge might order him to go in that direction to pay his bills faster. Who knows.

You guys are forgetting Robert Griffith's dropped INT in the end zone on the TD drive to tie that game. And how about in OT when Randy Moss was 7 yards behind the safety Newsome and Randall couldnt get the ball out there far enough and Newsome was able to recover and knock the ball away. So many things had to go wrong to lose that game. If any one of a number of things go right the vikes go to the SB......

Like another poster said, Donte Stallworth killed a HUMAN and got less jail time and probably less punishment from the league. I dont know if this country has lost its values but dogs rank lower than people? Most parts of the world dogs are friendly forms of livestock. You should see the brimstone heaped upon Vick but not a mention of Stallworth on many websites. Vick would be a bad choice for the Vikings QB, but he could help in other areas. Every team needs another receiver. How are his hands?

Like another poster said, Donte Stallworth killed a HUMAN and got less jail time and probably less punishment from the league. I dont know if this country has lost its values but dogs rank lower than people? Most parts of the world dogs are friendly forms of livestock. You should see the brimstone heaped upon Vick but not a mention of Stallworth on many websites. Vick would be a bad choice for the Vikings QB, but he could help in other areas. Every team needs another receiver. How are his hands?

Its animal rights, vegetarian and the PETA type attitude mixed with less people spending time outdoors that leads to so much more value being placed on animals. Its sad that someone cant do what they want with their own property anymore.

Mike Vick did more time behind bars than some child molesters. Thats REALLY screwed up.