• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Horn Mountains (10 pics)

A buddy of mine has been trying to draw an elk tag in the big horns. He hasn't yet, but decided to go out scouting to just check the area out. I couldn't refuse the offer to go along, thinking of all the cool stuff we would see. We left on 7/1 and returned 7/5. It was a very fun trip. Not knowing where we would set up camp till that evening. Hiking in the middle of no where. Of course we saw elk.

DSC_00311-2.jpg

DSC_00741-1.jpg

DSC_01121-1.jpg

I was surprised on how many moose we saw. I never saw one in the wild before. We saw 16 different moose on saturday alone.

DSC_01781.jpg

Not sure what these bulls were up to!

DSC_01981.jpg

Tons of mule deer were seen.

DSC_02531.jpg

Bluebirds

DSC_02201-1.jpg

Sunrise

DSC_01351-1.jpg

Sunset

DSC_02681-1.jpg

Cut throat trout being released.

DSCN30051.jpg

As I said, it was an awesome trip. I can't wait to go back someday. Hope you enjoyed the images.

Thank you! My husband used to hunt elk in the Bighorns. I always wanted to go just to see what you have showed us. I don't know--the only pics I saw were men in blaze orange with dead animals. The sunset, the mule deer, the head on moose pic--no wonder they loved going back year after year. Love these!