• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where??

hanson

I am truly taken the Hanson approuch when it comes to a flathead fishing this year grin.

Read all the reports in this forum of guys out putting their time in from early spring till now. Some fish, frozen buts and being trapped by icebergs laugh Every once and blue moon, throw out some tips here and their, while sitting in the warm comfort of home (and couch). When the time comes and the weather is just perfectly right, get up from the couch, do a little stretch then yawn and say to your self "Ah, I think I will go tonight" wink. Dust off the cat pole that has been sitting since last year and head down to the river. Pull up to the first spot on the first tip of the year, cast out and the 40lber pretty much does a bass jump on to the hook as it hits the water. There ya go laugh Season over in 5 minutes. Everything is down hill from then. Almost makes me sweat think about it laugh

Like Hanson said also, a 30lb fish does not intrest me anymore and a 40 has been done many, many times over on this board sleep. It is a 50lber or nothing baby grin I wont even submit a fish to the KOTC unless it is 50lb+ fish winkgrin

It is going to be a great year, I can feel it. Just follow Hanson and do what he does winklaugh

Oh I think he has in the past grin

Plus it was a joking post and when you leave out the smilies some people may think you're being a jerkbait wink

I do not want anyone to think that. smile

Hanson... you would care about them 30's if you could actually catch them! grin also...have a picture of a fish worthy of your post if 30's are to small... a 48.9 lb flat and I will post a picture of this fish. It happens to be someones personal best. This fish also came with a 33lb just 45mins before.

Hanson... you would care about them 30's if you could actually catch them! grin also...have a picture of a fish worthy of your post if 30's are to small... a 48.9 lb flat and I will post a picture of this fish. It happens to be someones personal best. This fish also came with a 33lb just 45mins before.

Good job on Big Earl!!! Who's the lucky angler?