• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am Embarassed!! Are my patch jobs done for??

goose89

I used some of the new Scotts EZ Seed patch product on several bare spots from last summer wear and tear. That stuff is spendy!!

Anyways, in my haste to get a couple of other projects done, I didn't pay attention to the fertilizer I used to go over the rest of the lawn with. After I put everything away, and got the other projects done, I realized I spread fertilizer with crabgrass preventer over everything!!

Are my patch jobs done for?? Yes, I went over the patches, as I fertilized the rest of the lawn. I figure they're done before they even got a chance, or does it have a chance?? I think I already know.

Classic example of "haste makes waste."

Looks like Someone is looking out for me. My grass seed is growing great. Lesson learned, and won't be forgotten, but without all the "pain" I was expecting.

That's fine. I didn't mean to put down a "pre-em". I had a couple bags in the shed, and picked up (didn't pay attention) the wrong one, and went. I guess my seeds were supposed to come up. (dispite my stupidity). lol.