• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tony Gonzalez to Atlanta

Born2Fish

No doubt. Even though TG is getting towards the end of his career, he will still be a very viable target for Atlanta and something the other defenses will have to consider. I think it made the Falcons a much better team than they already were.

good deal for both teams...kc isn't going anywhere special for a few years and are in a rebuilding phase and got a 2nd round pick for a player soon to retire before they are any good and got to dump his salary.

falcons got a heck of a good tight end for ryan...the best tight end to ever play the game imo...if ryan continues where he left off and burner turner stays healthy they are contenders.

I know when I lived in St Joseph Mo (45 miles N of KC) there was talk of the Chiefs either training there at MoWest University or in Maryville at NW Mo. Personally, I don't know how they could, it is VERY warm there in the summertime. Especially after the Korey Stringer incident.

Well that sucks that they wont be back after this year. I is real fun wactching them practice. Its only a 15 min walk from my front door. Zamboni you are right on the heat thing. The last few years has been just horrid here during there first week. At there family fun night one year I asked this huge d-lineman what he thought of the heat. It was in the mid 90's that week and humid. He said it was still better than at home????

Kids wont be happy as we have takin them every year to the family fun night and a 1/2 dozen or so practices. They look forward to it every year.

Kind of fun to look at the autographs over the years they have collected.

Got in a bar underage just out of high school 15 min later realized we were next to Joe Montana one year. Herm Edwards used to run past our house every morning on the college walking trails. Very Nice guy, would stop and chat for a little every now and then, especially if the kids were out side. Kids always wanted to be football players after talking to him. The kicker got in a bar fight and messed up a local one night. I was about 10 min to late from seeing that happen. The rookie WR's are always little punks at the family fun night autograph sessions. The d line, oline, Qbs, kickers and punters are the best with the kids, they always pick them out first before any adults got autos. Going to miss them.

Might have to head down. Its going to be strange not having them here. My better halfves college room mate lives down there somewhere as well. Could get 2 birds with on stone. BTW the roommate is how I meet my wife if you catch my drift. grin

the dirty birds are a pretty mean team if they stay healthy...i personally think matt ryan is gonna be a top 5 qb in the league within the next couple seasons...burner turner is real good also...gonzo with get alot of looks in the red zone!

Might have to head down. Its going to be strange not having them here. My better halfves college room mate lives down there somewhere as well. Could get 2 birds with on stone. BTW the roommate is how I meet my wife if you catch my drift. grin

I moved down there originally because of a woman.