Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lc pett

Team # 7

11 posts in this topic

Team 7 report here.

lc pett y

paintbrush M/R

elwood

fishnhooks

chuckN

surface tension

I will be hunting in area 443 in season G.

Does anyone have any ideas on a team name??

Hi there everyone! paintbrush checking in.

I'll be starting my seasons down in Kansas for Rio's. I get to start hunting on the 11th of this month. I'm ready to say the least. From there I go to SD. and then back here in MN, 425E and then off to Wisconsin. I'm going to be a guide in the Camp Ripley hunt for disabled vets April 22&23 and going to help my son out here in MN 249G. I'll have a busy spring! Love turkey hunting to say the least! I should be able to take a bird for our team with all my hunts where I get tags.

As for team names, Tom Terminators, Longbeard Lunatics, Team Gobblers Graveyard, or maybe Turkey Taggers or such?

Hi guys elwood her and I start with the first season cant wait. as for team names I can only think of one at the moment

Turkey FAN adtics

I like the team names Tom Terminators, Turkey Fan Adtics,and Turkey Taggers. I only have one name in mind Turkey Tumblers.

We are still waiting on fishnhooks, chuckN, and surface tension to check in.

Ic pett throw those names in a hat and draw one out and thats our name unless there is any better ideas.

Good luck to all. its getting close to opener and I cant wait..

I put all of the names into a hat and drew Tom Terminators so thats what our team name will be. Unless if someone comes up with a better name. Thanks for that idea elwood never even thought of that.

Tom Terminators is fine with me. We just need the rest of the guys to check in and then we can see about winning this thing!

Here, here!

Team name works for me....what's not working is the wait to get in the field. Turkeys are running all over the place driving me....crazy

240C for me.

Good luck all!

Tom terminators sounds great and if no one objects we should start and offical team name thread.

Just quickly checking in. Tom Terminators is fine with me.

Im doing 225G.

Good luck guys.

"hooks"

ST checking in!

Team Name sounds good.

344 C Bluff Country, toms with big drum sticks and chewy.

Took a drive west Stone Lake, WI the other day. There were turkeys in every spot you'd expect to see them. Got me all fired up.

Good Luck guys.