• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team # 7

lc pett

Hi there everyone! paintbrush checking in.

I'll be starting my seasons down in Kansas for Rio's. I get to start hunting on the 11th of this month. I'm ready to say the least. From there I go to SD. and then back here in MN, 425E and then off to Wisconsin. I'm going to be a guide in the Camp Ripley hunt for disabled vets April 22&23 and going to help my son out here in MN 249G. I'll have a busy spring! Love turkey hunting to say the least! I should be able to take a bird for our team with all my hunts where I get tags.

As for team names, Tom Terminators, Longbeard Lunatics, Team Gobblers Graveyard, or maybe Turkey Taggers or such?

I like the team names Tom Terminators, Turkey Fan Adtics,and Turkey Taggers. I only have one name in mind Turkey Tumblers.

We are still waiting on fishnhooks, chuckN, and surface tension to check in.

I put all of the names into a hat and drew Tom Terminators so thats what our team name will be. Unless if someone comes up with a better name. Thanks for that idea elwood never even thought of that.