Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

Maui Pictures

10 posts in this topic

bear with me, I am not a photo person, but here is a few from our trip to Maui last week....

our one touristy thing (yes we were in Honlulu too)

085.jpg

089.jpg

074.jpg

072.jpg

wished for a polarized lense at times......

221.jpg

played some golf............

110.jpg

and most importantly celebrated 10 years of marriage to the greatest woman on the face of the earth........

262.jpg

Nice shots, picks. Man, you are killing me. Snow, snow and more snow up here. What a great April Fool's joke on Minnesota! gringrin

Glad you had a fine anniversary. smile

Thanks Steve. Not too bad for simple little point and shoot camera. For those who are interested, that anchor weighs just shy of 20 tons, and for referrence I am 6'7" and just about an eighth of a ton......

Hmmmm, I just dropped under an eighth of a ton (.119 tons down from .127 tons, to be exact). That sounds really heavy. Well, I'm almost a foot shorter than you, too. gringrin

Geez for a second I thought that was ice blown up on shore in your drinks and beach shot. The winter has been long here in Minnesota. Really like that shot.

Next time you go to Hawaii with a camera, think sand, sun, beaches and beach bunnies!!!

Nice pics though! Thanks for sharing.

Randy

I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I guess I will just have to live vicariously through you Pick! Thanks for the pics.

Great images - I love Maui, and the Arizona is a "must see". The final shot is really special!

Thanks, my wife and I were sharing a lounge chair, she held the glasses, I set the camera up for sunset pictures and I took a few before that one showed up. I think we are going to print it and hang it on our bedroom wall. I had to crop it to get rid of her finger first.....