Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Eddie back with Rangers

8 posts in this topic

Texas Rangers report that veteran reliever Eddie Guardado has agreed to come to spring training on a non-roster deal. The contract could be worth more than $3 million if Guardado, 38, makes the club and reaches all of the bonuses.

No tears coming from my camp. Eddie's got guts, but his stuff is gone and the years are catching up to him.

Same here. Always liked Eddie, and when he was here (the first time) it was great to have him. But his better days are behind him. good for him though.

Yeah, he was great when he was here. I'll always remember "Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!"

Wish him luck.

After his performance here last season- good riddance. One guy I won't mind seeing on the hill against us. So we can tee off on him.

Eddie was a guy that loved MN, he was so pumped when he was traded back here this past summer. He's one of the guys that helped save baseball in MN in the early part of this decade.