• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Received wifes new Artic Armour

harleyharry

The wifes new AA came yesterday. Did not get a chance to open the package until this smorning. This is a gift for her, and did not want her to see.

I am impressed with the light weight of this suit. I have spent countless hours on the different forums on the new checking out his suit. The quality of the workman ship looks good, and the Plus suit's green color is one of the wifes favorite. She wanted me to buy a Harley in this color once.

Thanks to the Outdoor Pro Store for getting the HSO Arctic Armor Wear to me in time for Christmas. The wife is going to be shocked. And thanks to all the FMERS out there for rating this suit and taking the time to post their experiences with the suit.

I will post back as to how she liked the AA. Will be hitting the hard water day after Christmas. In the meanwhile, I am going to enjoy having my family all together for Christmas, and spending quality time with my three year old granddaughter and eight month grandson.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Harry

I am just ordering my wife a set now, I have had mine for a few months now, and she likes it alot, she likes how it is so light weight, and isnt bulky at all. She always hated to go out fishing with me after putting on several thick layers, then she cant move around at all, and hates to walk into stores looking like shes 250 lbs. Harleyharry, she will love it!

Your wife is going to Love it. Lisa tried to snow blow the driveway yesterday and she had to take off the Artic Armour cause she was to hot. I was happy that I did not have to clean out the driveway grin

Gee as long as you didn't have to do yours you can stop by and do mine, all 380 feet of it. laugh