• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks to all......

cjac

Hey all,

As the Holiday season and year-end sets in, I just want to say "Thank You" to all of you for your contributions and sharing of stories, photos, and information over the past year. This site represents a collection of people with varying backgrounds and fishing styles/beliefs/attitudes.....whatever you want to call it.

There is representation from corporate, military, union, law enforcement, retired, students, fishing industry, medical, education, DNR, Muskies Inc., ....and so many other factions represented here. Despite all those factors, this is a fun and informative site and "Muskie" board in particular to share, listen, and learn.

I've learned a ton myself and got to fish with some new people and make new friends; there's no better way to learn in my opinion than that.

Thanks again to all, and Happy Holidays.

Well said CJAC!!!! Couldn't agree with you more. Looking forward for this forum to keep in sane throughout the winter and hooking up with some of the guys next summer for some fishing!!!

You guys are all the best!

Thanks Cjac, and thanks to all. Been a learning experience this year as it was the first year that was almost solely dedicated to pursuing 'skis. Not many fish boated unfortunately, but looking forward to the next year with knowledge gained from this site, and time on the water to increase the odds.

Thanks a million.

Marc