• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Putting Together a Team Wild 3 Series Flip Over Shack! (Video)

Shack

I figured I would save this for a very cold day when people are at home (Plus the Vikes are on wink )..

Again, this video might be "Old Hat" for some. But!!!, for anyone out their who was wondering "how do they do that" or who is in the market for a great, economical flip over shack, this video(s) was made for you wink.

This "build" is a Team Wild 3(man) from Otter Outdoors. It was very easy and pretty quick to set up.

Part 1:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Part 2:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

If you have any further questions, please ask away or check out Team Wild's website:

Wild Outdoors.com

Thanks!

To get a deal, Gander or Fleetfarm. But, they might be sold out at most Metro Area stores. Best thing is call around. That or have the store order one in for you (FF will do this).

You will pay a little more, but the quickest way is to go pick one up or order is right from Otter.

From Otter, you are paying over $500.00, at a local store I would guess you are paying under (if not more than) $500 for the Team Wild 3.

I got my 3 man last year from Gander in Woodbury for $399 before tax, sounds like they are going for a little bit more now. They didn't have any models on the floor so I didn't think they had any, but I asked anyways and they just happened to have a couple in the back.

Well, I do not have any current plans to tour the north country in that time frame grin.

If you are down this way Northlander, you have an open invitation to put it together at my garage, where it's always 70 degrees and sunny wink

Thanks Flaco smile

Shackbash:

1.) It is great to see that you are up and around and posting on the site again. Your contributions to the Catfish forum are some of my favorites.

2.) I am really stoked because last night I picked up a Cabelas Arctic Element 2- man flipover which I have deduced is a branded version of the Team Wild W2, and I am putting it together tonight! I hope to get it out on New Year's Day.

Thanks for these videos, it looks like assembly will be a breeze.