• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS3 Gamertags

JP Z

put stopping power on.that will help alot.i use uav jammer and the silencer i dont want to be seen on the radar but it take more bullets to kill a person it also helps cause they cant see where i am.

You'd think 20 rounds would bring someone down. I have that problem to Central in Core mode. Makes me wonder if everyone is using juggernaut. In Hard Core one shot will put you down, but then you gotta wait forever to respawn when you are down.

Stopping power and Deeper Impact.

juggernaut is a perk that lets you have more health than people not using that perk. while I dont really care for juggernaut myself some people get really upset when others use it they will have a few choice words to call you. If you shoot someone and a small red cross comes up in the middle of your screen the person you're shooting has juggernaut.

I was at level 9 friday, today I hit 32. I am obsessed with those Team Deathmatches. My tag is:

Zamboni9575

I had a big laugh the other day, first time I played multiplayer was friday, and like the second time I played, some kid (like 12 years old) told me I sucked.

yes capture the flag you can get big xp points.sabotage is another 1 youcan get big xp points cause you can get lots of kills.sabotage and capture the flag r my fav games.once in while i'll play search and destroy 50 points a kill on that 1.

I have a new handle. I'll send ya the new username (tr00ter, dat-B and whomever else). I don't think I should write it on here though. I'm surprised that sony let me get away with it. LOL

Dem puppies are mean.

I have a new handle. I'll send ya the new username (tr00ter, dat-B and whomever else). I don't think I should write it on here though. I'm surprised that sony let me get away with it. LOL

Dem puppies are mean.

Add me as well- Zamboni9575