• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Over?

My cousin has graduated. We had 2 bucks go by Saturday morning at about 25 yards, both were 1st racked so he passed them up. 2 years ago he shot a 10 pointer that dressed 211 pounds. Last year nothing, this year passed a chance for meat and to fill his tag. Gets to be a long time between deer, but he still on his last day of Muzzy passed. He's graduated, he'll never purposefully take another immature buck. Now he can hunt my land when OK'ed by me anytime he wants because I know he'll leave them alone. I wish they would put an antler restriction on for people like 21 and up to 65. I know it won't do much because some guys would fill their children's tags and cross tagging is a major problem. Maybe that's where we are at and will never get better. I saw a guy with a bloody pickup truck bed up town Saturday at Holiday, I asked how was deer season he said great, I shot 4 bucks this year. Here's the pictures, none of them dressed over 150 pounds although he was telling me the biggest one dressed close to 190. All yearling bucks and I'm sure he and his wife and kids tagged them up.