Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN Shutterbug

Coupla boring shots.

7 posts in this topic

I'm getting a bit desparate. There is really a lack of wildlife around here, this time of year. I did some driving around yesterday and took a shot of one subject. I did see a bald eagle, but much too far for my lens. Drove around again today, and didn't see a thing. I took my pooch on a couple trails at the state park, and found the doe watching her. I squeezed off one shot, and she was gone.

They're predicting 2 - 4 inches of white stuff tomorrow with wind at 25 - 35 mph. It's going to be a nice day to be out. smirk After that, we go in the deep freeze. It's going to be a long winter. frown

Long way to go.

3104452741_eedcbb435a_o.jpg

Framed.

3105284992_af50bebd24_o.jpg

I like that first one Mike, that is a cool perspective. Shoot while you can, it is going to get nasty out!

Well, at least you could be out there and got to see some wild life. Sasha probably wouldn't think these boring at all.

Sasha was too busy laying in the snow, trying to pull snowballs off her feet, to see the deer.

The first shot is very nice Mike. It's a nice environmental.