• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mankato Area Bass Tournaments???

Gabby has talked about it and i think he put together plans for a 25 boat 4 lake then a TOC. I wouldnt mind seeing two leagues in this area as last year there was 35 boats and they still had people trying to get in to lakes in the southern mn bass. I would guess you could schedule around this other league and still get 25 boats. I know i would be interested.

The entries are slow coming in. We are at 15 boats as of right now. If anyone is interested in getting in on just 1 or 2 of these, give me a call at 507-665-6957 or on my cell at 612-387-8110.

The only meeting we will be having is at the launch on the morning before cedar. If you have any questions or concerns, we can address them then. No need to tie up everyones Saturday to go over the this stuff since it is pretty basic.

Boat check will start at 5:30am at the access. Not the best turn out or the numbers I was hoping for but still a decent pay out.

There will be no trophies awarded to keep the cash pay out higher.

If anyone knows of teams on the fence, give them a push over!