• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC Fight for the troops

OLY

Awesome fights tonight on spike. Koscheck and Swick headlined the card and they both had BRUTAL knockouts. Former WEC light heavyweight champ Steve Cantwell snaped a guys arm with an arm bar, and a few TUF alumni in Tim Creduer and Ben Saunders had impressive victories. One of the best cards of the year and it was free to raise money for soldiers that have suffered brain injuries, great fights for a great cause.

It kinda made me mad the way Steve Cantwell acted after he snaped that dudes arm, he was so proud and bragging but really he could have ended that dudes career, i guess show a little class, you see some of those guys after they really knock someone out they go over to make sure there ok and what not he just acted like a punk.

Yes, that was a sick break, saw highlights of it today.

That is what can happen when a guy tries to tough it out of a bad situation. I seen it and was surprised he never tapped, the ref seen it and stopped the fight.

One tough dude to stay in it through that kind of pain, not too smart though.

Looked like he had a twin growing there! The ref let that go way to long I thought! That guy was taking multiple knees to the head....just because he didn't go down right away didn't mean he was defending himself? There could have been some really serious damage! A cut, or a bump is one thing, but a watermellon growing on your forehead, does not bode well for ya!