• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OJ

zamboni

Noones talking about OJ yet???? He looked like he was about to cry when the judge was reading off his sentencing today. He got to speak on his own behalf and said he never thought what he was doing was illegal, just that he was getting back his own stuff from "friends" WOW, what a friend- pulled a gun, threatened to kill them. Been awhile since a "friends" done that to me, don't know about you guys

Just another stupid athlete throwing it all away. Karma's a b*tch. And the odds his appeals get anywhere? I'm betting slim to none. My only issue is that he's a celb so he's get his own cell. Throw him in the general population and let him live with a fellow killer.