• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Culpepper - the new white meat - no pun intended

let it snow

What's wrong with the Lions isn't as evident as with the Raiders. But it's still poor management. Even in the Fontes years you saw a team that came together in the second half.

What's sad is that the NFL commissioner is the hammer when it comes to player discipline but seemingly is the Bud Sehlig when it comes to dealing with owners.

And mix in parity, thanks to Pete Rozelle, and expansion. There's too many teams for the talent pool or the interest level. Every year the product is in decline.

I have no expectation that the Vikings will be competitive. There are, roughly 13,500 people, who own Vikings tickets. The rest are walkups or sold to sponsors. I would be disappointed in my employer if they thought money invested in professional sports tickets was a good thing.

Sports franchise owners rely on big business and it trickles down. It really bends my back bottom as a parent to pay to watch a grade school basketball game, knowing that I've already dropped up to $300 for the "participation fee."