• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Buster Bobbers: Real deal or gimmick?

Cast Master

ok...so i went out yesterday and bought my own pack of ice buster bobbers...one question...if i'm fishing 20 or 30 or whatever feet of water...i have to start out by sliding that slip knot thing all the way up my line to the waters edge first??? sounds like a pain. or do i got it all wrong? confused

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coon when you are setting up your rig just put on the slip knot but do not tighten just yet and then attach you jig or hook and put on your depth finder and hold the knot while your depth finder drops to the bottom and then you can tighten the knot and push it down to the depth you want then attach the Ice Buster under the knot.

I just want to tell you guys that I will be in Thorne Brothers Booth at the St Paul Ice Show and I will be selling for the first time 7" Ice Buster Bobbers. I have previously sold 3" and 5" Bobbers. These are made for guys using bigger spoons, larger jigs, and bigger bait. Alot of river guys told me to make a bigger bobber for the current. You will also be able to see these bobbers better from a distance from the hole. A 5 for $5.00 special to see how they do.

Thanks again,

Bruce Mosher

wont use anything else.why fight with a reguler slip bobber when i got my ice buster easy on,easy off.bruce i will be stopping by saturday to get some of those bigger bobbers save me a few will ya lol

Bruce are you going to have all your other gear as well available at the show?

Probably need to pick up some tackle pouches and maybe a rod rocker or two. Along with some more bobbers of course.