• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Addition to my Family

Don take care, hopefully we can get you on the ice still. I can get you out with the wheeler when you're up for it.

Thanks TJ for the kind words, but like I've said, it's nothing special but it does make me feel good when I see her smile and laugh and I know she is safe with us. I don't know about a special place in heaven but hopefully it keeps me out of the other place!!

Just a quick update, she is doing better every day. She is opening to me a little more and that's a huge step.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Erik.

I didn't get an update done, but we had a great first Christmas together. She got a lot of gifts and I think was a little overwhelmed by it. She got a little spoiled by everyone. She got to spend some time with extended family. We all had a great time. She is becoming more and more open and, I think, feeling like she's part of the family. Heck, she's even giving me greif now. At least she's talking to me. I think she thinks I'm a crazy dude, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I like to act like a big goofball to get my kids to laugh. She has respect for me so I can take her laughing at me when I act like a goof ball.

Again, that's for all the kind words everyone and hope you had a great Christmas.