• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fur buyer near kato?

There's a fella in arlington, cumberlands, groenwalds drives thru, pemberton, willmar, there's alot around most are just small guys, i like cumberlands the best but thats just me etc...if you want to learn alot the guy in arlington is super cool and will show ya some stuff the rest dont' say much etc....I agree R and R is not worth wasting your breath on he's a differnt guy

My dad used to sell there, over by Old Towne area, and they used to send postcards out telling you the top prices for coon, rats etc. Good memories- Ribnick Fur in Mpls used to buy too and when you drove in they shut the doors behind you, while they graded your furs.

My dad used to sell there, over by Old Towne area, and they used to send postcards out telling you the top prices for coon, rats etc. Good memories- Ribnick Fur in Mpls used to buy too and when you drove in they shut the doors behind you, while they graded your furs.

Anyone still have any of those old postcards from Oshmans? I was collecting them for years as a youngster, and when I was in selling one time I mentioned my collection and they dug through a drawer and gave me a bunch more that I did not have. Kinda neat to look back on now. My oldest card is from 1958, mink up to $20 and coon $4.00. Cripes....that's 50 years ago!