• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend reports......

cjac

I'm guessing most are not out today, except one guy I know that is on the river chasing smallies, so I'll post now.

Saturday: I had a couple hours so I played around with the trolling set-up, making notes of the line counter reel and how "x" lure runs with "x" amount of line out, etc. No fish though.

Sunday: Was planning on 'tonka, but common sense prevailed.... it's nasty out. Not worth it to me, especially with the buoys being pulled.

What I've heard thus far was "slow" at best, any reports?

i fished all day on Sunday (Tonka) right thru the blizzard and could hardly see for awhile, fish were moving right after the blizzard, would go around about 5xs on figure 8s but would not hit.. fished friday 6am to 7pm, 1 lost fish, 1 follow.. fished saturday 8am to 7pm, 1 lost fish, 0 follows..tough weekend... hardly caught a pike.. saw some walleye guys really nailing walleys in deeper water.. very minimal baitfish seen in the past 3 days...i am guessing they are hugging the bottom or burried in remaining weeds

Was out on Tonka Saturday, moved one fish, that was it, nothing in the boat. Were alot of guys out there chucking, wondering how anyone else did on Tonka this weekend??? I heard WBL was pretty hot on Friday.

Got a 42" on a Hellhound on Saturday. It was the only fish we saw for 4 hours of fishing.

Sounds like after the blizzard was the deal. I takes "reel men" to fish in yesterday conditions. I am humbled.

Fished western WI lakes Friday and Saturday. One little guy under 30" on jigs Friday. No other follows. Saturday moved two respectable fish, but wouldn't eat. Couldn't get them turned in the 8's either.

I'm surprised one fish didn't eat the HellHound. That fish was on fire a ways out. Pushing water and curling up like it was about to lunge, but no dice...made the heart palpitate though.