• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Traditional archers

I have a nice Bob Lee recurve that I play around with. I'd like to hunt with it eventually, but I can't let go of my training wheels (compound) just yet.

There is also going to be a Traditional bow shoot at the Renaissance Festival again this year.

There are not to many...

All I shoot now is recurve. It is a "techy", but it is a recurve. Hoyt Gamemaster 55#@28". I pull short, so I end up with about [email protected] or so.

At one time I had several different curves and a long bow. But things had to be sold a while back to feed the family and keep the electricity on if yoiu know what I mean. Now it is just the Hoyt, and a couple of others.

i'm 44 and Ive had my recurve since I was 15 it was a gift from my dad and componds have come and gone but the recurve remains. I hope that some day my son will shoot it.

2 years ago was the first time in 23yrs that I stretched a string and man was it fun to shoot hopefully this year I can stick a deer with it last year didnt get out but twice.