• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

battery charger - which type?

mroyten

Just got a couple of new batteries for my boat to power my trolling motor, lights, fish finder, etc. The charger I have now will not give me a correct reading on how charged the battery actually is, it is giving it juice but the charger isn't recognizing the battery's charge.

I think I need a new charger- what do you guys recommend? My batteries are Napa Marine Deep Cycles with 80 amp hours.

Or are certain battery chargers better than others?

I have a Dual Pro in my boat now and think it's top of the line. I previously had a Guest and had no complaints with it either.

Feel free to check out Pro Fishing Supply if you want, I carry several different chargers from Dual Pro, Guest and Minnkota and have excellent pricing on all of them.

BTW Minnkota just came out with a rebate on their Charger models 210, 220, 315 and 330. I think it's a $25 rebate on each model and goes through the end of the year.