Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gofishingtom

Any advice would be great on a honda clone 110cc

5 posts in this topic

Son is looking at buying a honda atv 110cc i believe from a dealer up in brainerd..Brand new still in box..and the asking price is 399.99$ has anybody had any experience with these units..it seems very cheap for a new unit and he has saved up his money and really wants one..is he throwing his money away..would something like this always be breaking down..he's only 13..So any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Sounds awful cheap. If it's a real Honda and not a copy it should be a good deal. If it's a copy and not the real thing, well that's a different story

I agree with hafnutz.

If it's only a clone, buyer beware. If it's really a Honda, than I would have to question why it's so cheap.

At the age of 13, I would ahte to see you son waste his hard earned money on something that might break down prematurely and he's left with $400 of scrap metal.

Great job on a youngster saving up this kind of cash. I would hate to see him lose his hard earned cash on a bad investment.

I would have to say it is a china made clone. If your kid was younger and smaller I would say go for it, its only $400! But at the age of 13, he needs a bigger machine then that! If he keeps saving, or maybe dad doubles his money, there are alot of used machines that can be had for around $800

I believe it would be too small. I have a 110cc china made machine my daughter just got for her birthday. it is a good machine. we don't have many miles on it yet, but rides/starts/handles nicely. I will definetly make sure all the nuts/bolts are tight after the first couple operating hours, other than that, I have no doubt this thing will last through her and then her little sister.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Sorry. I see this concept is completely over everyone's head here.    
    •   Just outlaw anything that might hurt someone.    If it saves just one life..... Do it for the children....   And they want us to believe these 2 political parties are different. 
    • Luckily for me my neighbor across the road bought a hive with 2500 or 25,000 bees, I forget, last summer. Have bees everywhere here in the summer and we plant a lot of flowers and will be increasing that this summer to help the little dudes. Even got a jar of honey from him last year!
    • I think just about anything can be smoked. would be easy to get the crappies over dry. they turned out great using the technique above. dang near as good as smoked eggs!  
    • Raised beds, you hear people talk about them but what are they? Depending on how much money you want to spend on material and dirt a raised bed can be just a couple 2x8’s nailed together to waist high beds that you don’t need to bend over to work. Now that waist high one will with dirt is going to cost you some compared to the shallow 2x8 bed. Either way a raised bed does some or all of the following things. It eliminates the need for tilling, as you never step into the bed thus compacting it. When you fill the bed it allows you too put clean dirt exactly where you want it, not on the paths between beds where you walk and never plant. Weed control is much easier. Containing the crop you are growing is much easier. Harvesting is much easier. You can add fertilizer taylor made for the crop you are growing not fertilizing the entire garden that maybe 30% of that you walk on and don’t grow in.   The last few years I have been switching to low raised beds and container growing. A typical 4x8 bed takes twenty bags of dirt to fill or about 500#’s the beds are so fluffy that I can turn them over with my hand or just a little rake. This season I am going to add three more beds which will give me total of 11 and over 50 five gallon containers. Of course if room is not a problem then traditional planting stills works just fine especially for spuds and melons and squash. Just offering other ideas.
    •   But yet Christians claim they do.....  
    •   The one I made called for cumin. I think next time I might do something in between my recipe and this one.
    • I always thought smoking was for more fattier fish such as lake trout, salmon, suckers, whitefish and the like?
    •     This sounds good. Gonna have to try it   Plus the emphasis on vegetables in most Chilis
  • Our Sponsors