• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any advice would be great on a honda clone 110cc

gofishingtom

Son is looking at buying a honda atv 110cc i believe from a dealer up in brainerd..Brand new still in box..and the asking price is 399.99$ has anybody had any experience with these units..it seems very cheap for a new unit and he has saved up his money and really wants one..is he throwing his money away..would something like this always be breaking down..he's only 13..So any advice would be greatly appreciated..

I agree with hafnutz.

If it's only a clone, buyer beware. If it's really a Honda, than I would have to question why it's so cheap.

At the age of 13, I would ahte to see you son waste his hard earned money on something that might break down prematurely and he's left with $400 of scrap metal.

Great job on a youngster saving up this kind of cash. I would hate to see him lose his hard earned cash on a bad investment.

I would have to say it is a china made clone. If your kid was younger and smaller I would say go for it, its only $400! But at the age of 13, he needs a bigger machine then that! If he keeps saving, or maybe dad doubles his money, there are alot of used machines that can be had for around $800

I believe it would be too small. I have a 110cc china made machine my daughter just got for her birthday. it is a good machine. we don't have many miles on it yet, but rides/starts/handles nicely. I will definetly make sure all the nuts/bolts are tight after the first couple operating hours, other than that, I have no doubt this thing will last through her and then her little sister.