Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doop

Proud

6 posts in this topic

Took my son fishing this morning before it got hot...we sat under the tree and caught a few. This is big for a texas sunnie. smile

Pictures13012.jpg

Yes, great shot and memory! Looks like a lot of fun!

Great work and glad you are taking a kid fishing!

Nice one for the family photo album! Good work.

You will cherish this image forever.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I am more baffled by the people who think the far right and far left are somehow different and not capable of ignorant acts. Like somehow or somewhere the extremists of your party are somehow better than the extremists of the other, hopefully some people are having their eyes opened.

Even better there are those out there that think if only the left/right could take over and make things they way they are "suppose" to be would suddenly fix everything. Like alienating half the country is going to be good for America. The further the country gets torn in half the more it looks like there is only one place to to go and that is back to the middle where people work together. Of course that would put a lot of the media out of work but it is more clear than ever they are more of a hazzard than anything.
    • If I remember correctly Ted Cruz did call him a pathological liar during the primaries.
    • How anybody can believe any word that comes out of that pumpkin pie hole is beyond me.   Y'all got duped by a compulsive liar. At least he has that part of being a politician down pat, but for it to work ya need to slip some truth in there now and again.
    • And yet?   Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jan 21 A fantastic day and evening in Washington D.C.Thank you to @FoxNews and so many other news outlets for the GREAT reviews of the speech!
    • I find it amusing to watch Fox slowly come to grips with the realization that a war against the media impacts them too.   They are completely gobsmacked over the crowd size press conference. As we all should be. How embarrassing.
    • Totally agree!
    • He got 3 quick ones off  before Conway took away his phone and tweeted the last one herself.   https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^appleosx|twcamp^safari|twgr^profile
    • I got out with my old man for about 3 hours. Fished 18 to 21 feet of water used maki mino or wax worms. Caught some bigger gills over 8 inches up to 9 and 5/8ths those fish were released! 
  • Our Sponsors