• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Brother lays it down

Neighbor_guy

My brother layed his new bike down on friday night. He is not hurt to bad, thank god. Just a bum wrist and very sore. A guy in a in a minni van pulling a trailer rolled a 2 way stop sign. Never looked to the left. His opions were to hit the trailer or put it down. The guy hesitated when he went down, then spead off quick as quick.

The Shadow is in tuff shape. Highway bars are wrecked, saddle bag on one side is torn, handle bars are bent beyond repair, clutch lever and mirror got snapped off, and the tank is all caved in on one side. Sounds like the ins. co. is leaning twards totaling it.

But he is not hurt, so that is good. When are people going to pay attention???

I agree. People, being in cars or on bikes don't pay attention sometimes. It's just the biker that gets it, being more vulnerable.

Biggest problem is everyone is in a rush.

Glad he didn't get hurt too badly. smile

Glad he made it through it without serious injury.

Whether in a car or on a bike/ATV, I'm always watching intersections for people who are not slowing down. It's saved my tail on more occasions than I care to count.

Glad he is OK. I miss riding. I wrapped mine around the front of a ladies car and have not ridden since. Luckily I walked away. You have to be SO careful. People just don't look.

I still get the itch when I look at bikes......