• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New to the forum

lovefishin

Hi - this is my first time visiting this site. There are some pretty cool pictures of some very nice kitties. Just curious if this is a "guys only" site as I dont see any posts or pics from other women. Or do most girls not get as excited about the cats as I do? I'd even share a few pictures from last year if I could figure out how to.

Welcome to FM! I know a few woman that catfish (my wife is one) but they dont post about it much. You are welcome to join in anytime you want, and we would love to see your pictures!

You need to use a site such as photbucket to post pictures on here.

Welcome Mate!

If you like cats, Your in the right place. Its been a little slow starting this year. The bite will be ramping up any time.

The mods will steer you on how to post some pics, or vids. ITs pretty simple once you learn.

We all love to see channels and Flatties.

I've only been out twice so far this year and haven't caught anything. Got rained on my first day out. I just started catfishing about 1 1/2 yrs ago. My brothers got me hooked. I love the fight they put up - like nothing else. Got a bit of a trip planned next weekend down towards Granite Falls on the MN - so hopefully I'll have some luck then.

Thanks for the info on how to post photos. \:\)

Originally Posted By: lovefishin
I've only been out twice so far this year and haven't caught anything. Got rained on my first day out. I just started catfishing about 1 1/2 yrs ago. My brothers got me hooked. I love the fight they put up - like nothing else. Got a bit of a trip planned next weekend down towards Granite Falls on the MN - so hopefully I'll have some luck then.

Thanks for the info on how to post photos. \:\)

Check out the MN river forum if have not had a chance to peek at it yet. Lots of good info on cats and the MN river in there.

welcome to the site! Hope you get as much info out of using the site as the rest of us do. Plus, everyone that I've met on here has been very friendly. It's a great place to share info and possibly meet some new friends!

Welcome to the addiction of FM. There is the woman's forum, but post everywhere. It's nice to see more and more women getting into fishing. Post pics and stories, questions and answers you have. Look forward to hearing from you.