Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonny_redhorse

"Croakers!" (pics)

7 posts in this topic

Wow!...nice day today or what!...close to 70 degrees!....and the frogs were a peepin and a croakin! grin.gif....a few images of some happy frogs ....must feel nice to be thawed out after 6 months in a block of frozen mud! grin.gif

Frame_P1020061-1copy.jpg

Frame_croaker!.jpg

Frame_DSCN1803-4.jpg

Great detail, and good to see 'em! Heard a few tonight myself.

Nice shot. I've been trying to get some shots of the frogs in the woods behind my house but I have been outsmarted so far.

Great pics, thanks for posting!

Nice frogs, very clear.

DMN

Cool pics! Good to see (and hear) the frogs this time of year!

Cool pic's ! I especially like the 3rd one, the reflection is awesome!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•    So would the 100,000,000,000 the has ever existed.     But I have a sneaking suspicion your genome originated from the same frozen bacterial booger stuck on that meteorite from another galaxy that BD's did.
    • Update   I was able to get an extension kit from Tim's Outboard! Couldn't believe it, I checked all over the internet and local shops and NOBODY had the right one for my motor, but Tim's was able to dig one up. It was a great price too, much less than I expected to pay. They shipped it out to me and I'll be installing it on Sunday. Thanks to swamptiger for the suggestion!
    •    Whether, for examples, it's the Trumper's silence, and sometimes support of, his proposed stimulus spending after opposing BHO's, or war protesters largely absent while BHO intervenes in the Middle East after 6 years of massive protest marches when GWB did, or this story, I guess it's up to the observer to decide how much of this so called outrage you've seen in the last several decades has been really based on true principles or just party politics. The press has promised to scrutinize Trump. Great. I expect that. The problem is they've lost their credibility with the rabble so the rabble are left with trying to figure out which institution is telling the truth or pulling our legs   I suppose the one positive to come from the Trump presidency is the left will now become concerned with things like fiscal responsibility, Executive Branch overreach, and interventionism in the Middle East. Not that I wouldn't welcome their  conversions once again to the aforementioned issues after taking a hiatus the last 8 years. But, better late than never, I guess    
    • Neither did Bret Farve.  Dealing with pain of living in Wisconsin?
    • 15 inches out from the port side wall running from bow to stern.
    •   Considering the names they were throwing around, I think it's a good thing nothing happened. Now to push for that 8 seed...
    • July 2016   There were also whales in the bay but couldn't get any pictures of them. They would just surface enough to blow water out of their blowholes.      Alcatraz 
    • That's it ??   That's the liberal outrage of the day ??     :"Trump Cant Read" "Pranksters hand out Russian flags"..     Im surprised we have not cried out loud over the boys having to use the boys bathroom...    
    • *snicker*   CPAC scrambles to control damage after attendees wave Russian flags during Trump speech Brad Reed
      24 Feb 2017 at 10:44 ET                        CPAC attendees wave Russian flags with the word "TRUMP" written on the front.   Staffers at CPAC quickly scrambled to confiscate Russian flags with the word “TRUMP” on the front that were being waved by attendees during President Donald Trump’s speech on Friday. The trouble began when some attendees took out pro-Trump flags to wave during the president’s speech that also happened to have the same white-blue-and-red striped pattern as Russian’s official flag.    
    • If you take it in just put a new carb on it.  Save money on cleaning, just did mine 80 bucks for a new carb installed runs like it used to
  • Our Sponsors